Friday, September 25, 2009

So long and thanks for all the fish...

Well, my blogging is coming to an end for this subject. And, as a final task, we have to post a course evaluation!

I really enjoyed this course. It had all the elements of a good subject, it had variety, humor and most importantly FUN!

The tutorital tasks sometimes asked a bit much of us, for instance, I hardly had time to make the 3 minute video. For another subject I had to create a 4 minute video, and it was worth almost a quarter of our mark, where as this one is worth, well, nothing.

But I can't complain, I had fun making it!

This course was really great, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to explore the internet further.

It wasn't exactly what the course outline said it would be, but I still really enjoyed it.

So, thank you for this opportunity to be introduced to the online blogging world, congratulations, I'm addicted. So much so that I have started my own blog at tumblr.com

feel free to follow me there, if you think you will have withdrawal symptoms of my blogs.
http://brerose.tumblr.com/

Until the next chapter....
xx
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment