Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Video!!

Here is my long awaited 3 minute video!! So, my first video was 1minute long and was - what I liked to say -my life in one minute.

So when I relised we have to expand on the I thought to myelf - "Oh crap!! I've already put my life into a minute - how can I expand on that?"

Well my friends, I can, and did. The music used is an original song that I wrote. I don't claim to be an artist, so please, don't get me wrong, I'm not putting my music on there for everyone to say "Oh wow, she's a great singer!" Because I'm not, and I don't claim to be.

I added some pictures from now and there's a little bit of video of me singing and a little video of my puppy, he's just the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, enjoy, as much as possible anyway. Sorry for the delay in getting the video up, have been dealing wth other issues!!

Until the next chapter....

No comments:

Post a Comment