Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Introduction to me!!

Well hello there! Thanks for coming to my blog! I shall try to make it as riveting as possible!

My name is Breanna Rose, but I get called Bre for short. I am 17 years old and am studying a Bachelor of Communication at Griffith University (Nathan Campus).

I have started this blog for the subject "New communication technologies". Basically I have to post a few time every week about my thoughts on the subject, plus, my tutorial activities - Fun stuff!

But, firstly, before I talk about boring old uni work, perhaps you'd like to know a little bit about me? (If not, go to page three, skip past the emerald forest, battle the three headed pig, then, deliver the secret package to the queen, then, once you have completed this quest, you may go on to my other posts!)

I work at a video store, which sounds like a great job, but takes a portion of my soul every time I go to work. I also work for Brisbane City Council. Well, I lie. I am employed with BCC, but only did a little bit of seasonal work. But still, the title "Casual Support Officer" has a nice ring to it. (Which I technically am)

I do voluntary work for Cr Shayne Sutton, Labor Leader of the Opposition. She is such a wonderful lady to take me under her wing, and I absolutely soak in all the information that I learn while I am in the office! I am majoring in Politics, and hope to eventually become a politician or work in the political sphere.

Well, I think that's about all for now.

Until the next chapter...
~Bre~

No comments:

Post a Comment